I can't believe it has been three years since me and Chanse were married, time goes by so fast! It seems like yesterday we were getting ready for our big day. Some silly things that I remember about our big day.....I had to get up at like 4:00AM to get my hair done, Chanse was late to the temple because our truck broke down (he he funny now but not at the time), I got a huge stain on my dress from our carriage ride, we were really late leaving the reception and almost lost our reservations at the bed and breakfast we were staying at! Well any way just want to let my honey know how much I love you and I am so greatful you came in my life when you did. You are such an amazing person, and I still get butterflies everytime at the end of the day when I see you!!!! Happy Anniversary honey!!!!!Tuesday, September 21, 2010
OuR aNnIvErSaRy!!!
I can't believe it has been three years since me and Chanse were married, time goes by so fast! It seems like yesterday we were getting ready for our big day. Some silly things that I remember about our big day.....I had to get up at like 4:00AM to get my hair done, Chanse was late to the temple because our truck broke down (he he funny now but not at the time), I got a huge stain on my dress from our carriage ride, we were really late leaving the reception and almost lost our reservations at the bed and breakfast we were staying at! Well any way just want to let my honey know how much I love you and I am so greatful you came in my life when you did. You are such an amazing person, and I still get butterflies everytime at the end of the day when I see you!!!! Happy Anniversary honey!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! Oh and your pics are beautiful!
Post a Comment