Thursday, September 3, 2009

What to write....

Wow I can't believe that summer is almost over, it's so sad!!! But after summer comes my favorite season....FALL!!! And when fall comes, the deer hunt comes YEE HAW I love it! Oh yeah and my birthday. I'll be even more happy when me and chanse get into our new house it has been such a hassel! Word of advise never deal with short sales!! So Chanse was able to shoot a deer with his bow up at Monty last week it's pretty sweet as soon as I get pictures I'll have to post them on here (he just had to take the camera tonight just in case he shot an elk) Speaking of hunting me and chanse are gonna get us some sand hill cranes on monday it will be sooo fun. It's kinda funny cause my brother in law, Tyson, told us all to put in for a crane and me and chanse were the only ones who drew out, sorry ty maybe next year!:( Oh yeah in 17 more days it will be our ANNIVERSARY!!! Two years baby woot woot!! Happy Anniversary Chansers I love you!!:x:x

No comments: