Thursday, February 25, 2010

hElLo!!


So I have decided that not having the internet at my house sucks!! I never get the chance to up date this thing unless I am at my parents or I have free time at work....So anyways me and Chanse are not going to buy the house in Harrisville anymore. I think a lot of people are saying that it's about time!! I think that it has been a little over a year since we put our first offer in and it has been a pain in the butt ever since!!!! Hopefully things will work out! But any ways in my last blog I promised that I would get pictures of Chanse and his deer that he shot last bow hunt so here it is as well as some other pics. Man don't he look HOT!!! he he, Oh and don't worry I didn't shoot anything this last year :'( maybe next year!!



No comments: