Sunday, April 18, 2010

FiShIn At PoRcUpInE!!!

This is kinda a funny story, so I tried to cast out (mind you I really didn't have any where to cast cause I was right in the middle of Chanse and Ty and there were willows everywhere) and my line got snaged in the willows. Well I sat there for a minute and tried to jerk it out but no luck. So Chanse took my pole and gave it a real big jerk and it came right at him!! Lukily I got a picture right when it happened!! ha ha sorry hun but thanks for helpin me!!!!
Here is Chanse's big monster fish!!! he he;)




So me, Chanse, and Tyson all went fishin in the brown bomer at Porcupine! It was really fun, even though Chanse was the only one who caught a fish. I caught a few trees but that was about it!!! It was funny cause we took the boat towards the back of the lake cause "that is where the good fishin is" and we past this kid who looked like he was pretty new at fishin and I honestly didn't think this kid would get anything. Well after we found a spot and sat there for a while, this freakin kid started hoopin and hollerin about this fish he was bringing in. We kinda laughed and didn't think much of it, but after we went past him and saw the monster trout he caught we were all really surprised!!! Ha ha it was funny cause Ty was like, "It is cool that he caught it but it just sucks that people who don't know what they are doing always catch the big fish." I would have to agree, but that kid must know something cause he caught the monster and we caught nothing!!!(except for Chanse)

No comments: