
So I guess that they are not in front of my house, they are in front of my parents, but that's not the point, there are deer close to where I am living!!!!! How freakin cool is that!!! Me and Chanse were out playing basketball and I happened to look up and see deer out in the corn field across the street. We were so excited that we rode our bikes over by them! We got pretty close, I think there were about 15 or so and there are a few bucks in the group too!! (we were close enough to see the white spots where the antlers dropped that's how we could tell if they were bucks for those of you who don't know) One of the bucks still had one of his antlers it was a tall two-point. It's kind of weird that he hasn't dropped it yet!!! But anyway thought some of you might think this was cool too!!!:)
No comments:
Post a Comment