Sunday, November 7, 2010

BuCk In ThE tRuCk!!

Words cannot express how excited I am to post this! LOL yes I know I am a dork but this year I was able to kill this big ol mac daddy (he really isn't that big but he is the biggest I've ever shot!) So here is the story, me and Chanse met my brother-in-law Tyson up to monty on the last day of the hunt. We all jumped in the tracker and headed down the road. We weren't too far when Chanse noticed a deer laying down in the trees when we stopped to look at it we couldn't really tell what it was so Chanse just thought it was a doe. Well we went around the corner to where we could see a little better and all I saw was antlers, he was laying down so it was hard to tell. So anyways I told Ty to stop the tracker cause I thought it was a buck, and soon Chanse was able to see for sure that it was a buck and a pretty good one at that. So I get out, load my gun and sat down. During this time the buck had gotten up and moved so I had to find him in my scope well while I was trying to find him Ty had already leaned over the top of the tracker with his gun and ready to shoot. Well I was trying to get ready and then all I hear is "CHRYSTAL SHOOT!" from both Ty and Chanse, in my head I'm thinking "SHUT UP!!" I wanted to make sure I got a good shot. And then before ya know it I shot and it was over, just like that! I was so excited I got up and did a victory dance! I love hunting it is so much fun especially when I get to hunt with my best friend, my honey, thanks for letting me tag along with you and Ty!!


No comments: