
I'm so excited, we finally have a trailer!!! No more cold nights, no more SOGGY eggs and water in everything that we own! (from the cooler) We thought we would never find the right trailer and then my dad came by this one. And we were even able to use it twice this year. This is a picture from when me and Chanse went scoutin up to One Mile by ourselves. I will tell you it was an interesting night, we didn't get up there till late and then it took forever to level the trailer cause it was just me and Chanse and it was dark. And then one of the fuses went out and we had to go to two camps to get another one. (makes good memories) LOL but it was fun to go camping just the two of us!!
2 comments:
That is exciting! A tent can get quite old, really fast. ha ha
Funny story. I am gald you found my blog. I didn't even know you had one. I am so glad. Thanks.
Post a Comment