Wednesday, April 11, 2012
HaPpY eAsTeR!
I can't believe that Easter has come and gone. It is so crazy how fast time flies by. So we had a fun easter, we went to the anual Parker family easter egg hunt out at green hollow. It was so much fun, however I think we all got a little too much sun. I guess I shouldn't complain about sunburns, the sun is finally out!! HOOORAY!! I have loved this nice sunny weather, and so has Cashlyn. She loves to play outside. We also went out to breakfast sunday morning at Jeramiah's (my favorite!) with my family, and then had another easter egg hunt with Chanse's family. This is Cashly up above cheking out her colorful eggs that the easter bunny left at grandma and grandpa burdess.
Me and Cash at Green hollow gettin cooked!
Picking up her first piece of candy. All of the candy was mostly chocolate and because of the nice sunny weather it was all melted by the time the kids started their hunt. So we stuck to the Life Saver gummies:)
Yeah, Chanse's head was pretty burned the next day, next time we will be smart and wear sunscreen!
Here is Cashlyn trying to open her little purse she got from the Easter Bunny at Grandma Burdess's house
This is at Grandma and Grandpa Arave's house just hanging out after the big Parker family hunt. She is getting so big, I love this picture!
I swear she puts anything and everything in her mouth. I was actually surprised that she sat on the ground, I didn't think she would like the grass. Well I hope everyone had a fun Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment