Wednesday, April 11, 2012

My NeW tOy, & OnE sIcK bAbY!!

So I have been so excited for this nice weather to finally get here, I love to just be outside and get out of the house. So last year we started going on bike rides and we started riding on the Ogden River bike trail. Unfortunetly for me, I was not able to get very far beacuse of my large pregnant belly. So this year I am definetly going on more bike rides! I have been looking on KSL for a bike trailer to go on the back of my bike for Cashlyn and finally found one for a steal!!! I was so excited I had Chanse set it up as soon as we got home and put Cashlyn in it! I know I am a dork. She is still a little small for it but that's ok she is growing like a weed and it probably won't be long before she can ride in it!
My cute little Casher bug!
So poor little Cashers has been fighting a runny nose for the past week and the past couple of days it has gotten worse. So I took her in to the doctors and it turns out she has an ear infection in her right ear. I feel so bad for her, but she is such a trooper and is so good at taking her medicine. It just breaks my heart to see her so sick. But it turns out that my niece, Rylie and my nephew, Rowen have ear infections too. It's just going around I guess, not a fun time!

1 comment:

kcooke said...

She is so so cute! :)